My credit score and report was terrible. Did I solve it in the right way? Need Help
Last month, I checked my credit score because I want to rent the office space and I think my credit score should be okay. I have an auto financial and its about 3 years already. BUT!!

My Credit score was 575 with 6 Collections in my credit record. 3 from Hospital, 1 from phone 1 from internet and 1 from apartment. (OCT/25/14)

Thats okay I'm not gonna explain what was happen in the past. I collected my debt until now I have 1 left, then I decide to follow creditkarma recommend to get some Sec. credit card. I put $1000 deposit for first apply with capital. and now (NOV/26/14)

my credit score in 553 with 1 hard inquire and the last collect become a derogatory account.(Im not sure it just become or not, this dept report on on November/3/14) without any respond email from Cap.One (but I think its approved because my checking account statement show up already)

How come I follow the recommend but my credit report go different way that I expect? What should I do now?

It sounds like you probably had a few things impacting your score...

Opening the new card would have impacted the number of hard inquiries and the average age of your open credit lines. It also sounds like you had additional derogatory remarks added to your account and possibly another account go into collections. Also, are you sure the original 6 negative accounts were already in collections at the time you first joined the CK community? If any of them were just Past Due and got moved to collections, it would have a substantial impact on your score.

Don't get discouraged! Rebuilding your credit is not easy and it takes time to establish a period of good credit worthiness. I can tell you from experience that it is frustrating when rebuilding your credit as you don't always see immediate benefits from your commitment to improve your score. It is impossible for the credit bureaus to quantify your desire to improve your score. There is no doubt in my mind that you are a much better credit risk now than you were before joining CK and starting to pay attention to the fact that your score went down when you feel like it should be going up. Stay focused on paying your commitments and doing what you can to make your score go up. Unfortunately, it will take some time to prove your are dedicated to this but it will payoff in the end.

Good luck!