My credit score always comes back as not found on all services. What can I do?
I have tried to request my credit score multiple times over the years, and always receive an error, or that my information can’t be found. I have a long, complicated name that appears differently on various forms of legal documentation, which I have a feeling might be contributing to the issue. I've also changed my address multiple times during college, and then while moving for jobs after.

I’ve never had credit problems, and rental companies, the bank, etc. always run credit checks without a problem and say I have excellent credit. What am I doing wrong, and how can I successfully submit a request? Can I call my bank and ask what information they use to run the check? I need to provide a copy of my credit score to the company I am applying to sublet a room from – they do not run the check themselves.