Question

tish41

my collections are all paid off but are still showing as open how do I change or challenge this
All of my collection accounts have been paid of in Febuary of 2013 but are still showing open called the company and they said yes they were paid in full and dont know why they are showing open how do I fix this to improve my rating

Most Helpful Response

There is generally a notification that a debt is paid in full and when it is due to fall off the credit report on the regular credit reports.  Credit Karma is not a credit bureau, so the information here may be old, but its purpose in general is to teach you how credit actions may affect credit scores.

Question

What kind of website do you use to see real-time credit? I've paid all depts off over 45 days ago but it's still on Karma.

Thanks,

Tom