lower Equifax credit score based on inccorect payment history credit factor
The payment history credit factors for my Equifax credit score is incorrect. It says that I have made 13 out of 14 payments. However, I have not missed any payments. I looked at my credit report on credit karma and it doesn't list any missed payments. I even looked at my account for the only loans I have, my student loan and my auto loan and there are no missed payments. I have automatic payments set up through my lenders. I didn't see an error on the credit report on credit karma, so there was nothing to dispute. Why does the credit factor show that I have missed a payment when I have not? I'm worried that my credit score has taken a hit on incorrect information that is not reflected on my credit report, how can this be fixed please?