low credit score. need a credit card
I have a credit score of 571 on credit karma. And im looking for a easy credit card to get approved for to build my positive credit.

Most Helpful Response

capital one newcomers card 

I just had this problem. My credit score was really low and yes I got the capital one Cash rewards card. The green one I think because I had the guy on the website hlep me. He asked lots of questions and he picked this card which I was like I'm never going to get it. So I filled it out while he told me some things about the card and then he said "Ok push the send button" and 30 seconds later I saw on my screen "YOUR APPROVED". I would of hugged the guy if he was here. LOL. MY bank even turned me down. Then after I got the Cap one card what did I get in the mail. My bank sent me a pre approved card  app. I turned it down. Now four months later my credit score is 703!!!!