Lexington Law and increasing score
I just signed up for lexington law. I am trying to avoid bankruptcy at all costs. Has lexington law worked for anyone? Also anyone have any tips on what I can do to increase my score. I have a lot of charge offs and collection accts. I am just ready to start rebuilding my credit. I am going to get a secured card next month and hopefully that will start helping as well.

mara0608

Most Helpful Response
lexington law

I have been using the Lexington law group that has done 11 removals in a 2 month period. To me that sounds great like my score should be increasing but I see the improvment in lexington law but not on credit Karma. Why is that?

Response by
SuperMomGrandma

Bankruptcy Great for Debt Bad for Credit

Bankruptcy is great for outstanding debt, especially if it's something you think will be impossible to repay in this life.

Unfortunately, it's also terrible for credit: Bankruptcy will stay on your report 7-10 years. I have had clients who are denied credit even with a 9 yr-old bankruptcy on their reports.

Negative history is often re-reported after the bankruptcy is discharged as well.

If your ultimate goals include:

A home

A vehicle

Or any other larger purchase, bankruptcy will keep you from those goals.

If you do want professional help fixing your credit I'd be happy to help. Lexington Law has removed negative history off our clients credit reports for 23+ years including:

2,017,882 Collections in 2012

509,067 Late Payments in 2012

My name is Robert Kinghorn. Call me at 800-641-2930 Ext. 11395

I'd be happy to help. :)

Response by
rmkinghorn

If you owe money, there is no way to get around it besides bankruptcy.  And bankruptcy isn't that bad.  Here's why:

While under bankruptcy protection your creditors cannot:

• Attempt to collect the debt
  • Issue you new credit
  • Contact you in any way except to notify you that they have been notified of your bankruptcy

Under bankruptcy protection you cannot:

• Seek new credit
  • Open a checking account

After being discharged, your creditors cannot contact you, it's gone.  Unless you reaffirmed the debt, like if you wanted to keep your car or house.

Once two years from discharge passes, you'll be fine.  You'll be able to get an unsecured credit card and move on with your life. 

Don't listen to lexington law, they are scam artists.

Response by
Brutus2001x

I dont see how they are scam artist when they are successfully removing 11 negative things on my credit reports!

SuperMomGrandma

Submit to the Community