Question

Steve40121

Just had a daughter my past ruined my credit how do I fix this help please!
I just had a daughter not to long ago and because of my past and being young and dumb I ruined my credit now I have a family I need to fix my credit to be able to get a loan for a house down the road I can't even get a credit card where do I start who do I talk to please I need help!

Most Helpful Response

I was in the same boat

Having a child made me want to do the same thing. So I pulled my credit reports from all 3 CRA's and I started with a Capital One Secured card. ( Your deposit is based on your creditworthiness) I was approved for a card and had a $49 deposit 200 CL limit which was up to 300 in March. I am now looking to pay off old debts  I have 6 Neg (3 Medical 3 non) I am trying to go through the OC and have them pull back the debt from the CA and then it can be deleted as the OC never reported it. I also Goodwill BOA my oldest line and ask for lates to be removed. I know after 6 months of paying on time with Cap 1 applied for several things Capital 1 Unsecured ( Was approved) and did VS shopping card trick and Fingerhut) I also got FP (I know everyone says it is an awful card , but when you got to you got to) I have around 2000 in credit now and plan to use about 100-300 a month to lower my utilatization while i am paying off my debts.

Help raising credit score

Recently a debt was reported to the credit bureau. I never received notification due to my former wife never forwarded to me or returned to sender. I am going to pay this today buthowcan I fix my credit report and raise my score. This debt caused my score to plummet 29' points!

I can help you fix/repair your credit..

if you have any futher question after you click on my link let me know..

https://www.facebook.com/fescreditguy