In my Inquiry Account, FA CREDCO is listed. Where did this inquiry come from/why?
I never applied for any credit on July 26.
I need to know what this is all about.
Who inquired and why?

riversm54

Most Helpful Response
Pulled credit when I said no!

This company is deceiving,and not to trusted.I did not give permission to pull my credit report.This company hurt my credit almost 40 points.They told me sorry,but did not do ANYTHING to fix this mistake.I was only looking at the possibilities,but they terned this into a nightmare for me. I plan on filing with 2 other government consumer fraud unites.IT IS FAR FROM OVER,after facredco won't even communicate,or try to.BAD COMPANY NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

Response by
wildly

FA credco is Wells Fargo!

I found out this morning, without my permission Wells Fargo pulled my credit report for an unsolicited car loan. I did not request or apply for a car loan with them!

Response by
4520credit

FA CREDCO

I'm trying to get this WELLS FARGO off of my credit. I'm not nor affiliated with this company nor bank. I have no account with them whatsoever. They really need to stop doing this. That's why there is so many lawsuits with this bank as we speak.

Response by
bryantkb35

What I've found is that FA CREDCO puls your report ...and can pull from all three bureaus...for motgage and auto loan companies. They kind of do a more extensive check for the companies whom you've contacted for loans.

Response by
iciaviator

Credco Inquiry

I just saw this on my credit report.  Does anybody know if this can be disputable?  I didn't authorize anybody from this company to pull my credit.  I know i went to a car dealership a few days ago, could it be requested by them.  Someone advise pls.

Response by
Markyouragent

The names in a credit report are very cryptic... you have to guess who they are.

Response by
sneakers55

Credco IMS?

I just got an alert about this and read everyones comment. No one has been able to find a response about this people? Though compare to others, it actually made my score go up?

Response by
Daknightline

How I get them to STOP?

I have just had 5 hard credit inquiries from FA CREDCO in 4 weeks.  How do I get them to stop?????

Response by
mbbaq

FA Credco

Same thing, my credit score dropped 20 points.  I have no idea what this is for.  This is obviously a problem for alot of people.  I have read online that they are a scam.

Response by
della222

FA CREDCO strikes again

On Jan 17, 2014 this company ordered a credit report despite the fact I have never of them pbefore I was alerted today. I performed no transactions on 1/17/14 that would have warranted a credit inquiry by them or anybody else.

Response by
Westchester405

Submit to the Community