Question

jr773

I'm trying to figure out what does SYNCB/SAM'S mean

RE

I, too, have this on my credit report.  I also have Dish Network stating that I have a collections account for $1,372.  I have never had either an Amazon nor a Dish Network account.  Disputing the collections account now.  Will let you know how that goes.

Most Helpful Response

SYNCB/Walmar/Oldnav/Amazon/Sams

These are your Walmart, Old Navy, Amazon and/or Sam's Club cards. When you first applied for the cards, they were under GE Capital Retail Bank - GECRB/Walmar, GECRB/Oldnav, etc. Now that GE Capital Retail Bank changed their name to Synchrony Bank, you'll notice a change in the GECRB part to reflect their new name - SYNCB/Walmar, SYNC/Oldnav, etc. Hope this helps!

SYNCB/SAMs

Was there no resolve to this? I know this is an old thread but still needs an answer.... I too have them on my credit report and there is no way I ever had this card or whatever it is. Anyone? 

Response

Have a similar issue and need help

thank you i called them they said there is nothing in there system with my S.S.N so i dont under stand why is under there maybe you can help me

SYNCB/AMAZON

why is it this appears on credit report and yet there is no card? and it takes that long to be removed? just saying..

acount

y is this on here i dont have acount with sams club

SYNCB

i wish i knew  i have inquiries from them for syncb, and syncb/amazon. I wish i can take them off my report

It's your Walmart or Amazon card.

They switched companies that issue credit for them.

syncb/sams

This card it on my credit report, but I do not know what it is.  Do you have contact information so I can contact this company about this card?  can you tell if it has ever been used.