Question

InATightJam

I'm in debt, and my credit sucks
How do I go about paying off the debts I owe??? I don't make a lot of money as it is, which is why I'm in this situation. Is there a way I can get everything consolidated into small monthly payments??

Sounds like you need to budget... Seems like your lifestyle exceeds your pay check. Honestly in most cases its not how much you make but what you do with what you make. Check out Dave Ramsey and Finacial Peace University. Good luck my friend.....

Check out the following link for answers to your consolidation questions.......

http://credit.about.com/od/reducingdebt/bb/choose-credit-consolidation-loan.htm