Question

Cactusjimmy

Identity theft I have already filed with the FTC don't know what to do now.
I was told from the IRS that someone is using my id, they had me fill out the identity theft report , filed with the FTC they gave a no. But I really don't know what to do from here. I Guess I wait to hear from them. I've had a broken back since 1988. I've only had one credit card with B of A. But it's been closed since 1991 I believe hard to remember I've had 8 back surgeries and 4 neck surgeries since 1988. Never needed credit due to the fact I've been on social security as far as I can remember. And I don't want credit cards if I don't have enough to pay for something then I just have to save up for it. I don't want to go into debt just to have credit. I can't afford to buy anything big and no income.