Question

tcprice

I want to buy a home. Can I with a credit score of 588?

The Lenders Network

Have you tried The Lenders Network? I know they've helped a lot of people with low scores find lenders that can help.. Good luck!

with my experience,I have learned the better the score the better the rate you will pay. As it stands now if you are lucky to get approved you will pay a high premium. I suggest you work on trying to repair you credit first so you can get a better rate.

I own a mortgage company and I haven't been able to find a way for a person with a score much under 620 to get a loan since the election.

Technically FHA will under certain circumstances but I haven't found any set of circumstances that FHA likes. The best bet is to work on getting your credit scores to 620+. It should only take about 2 months.

computerman71040

How can someone get their score up in 2 months?