Question

Devineangel

i recently paid off an old debt w one of my cards my score went down how do i get it up?
If I transfer the debt will I have a time limit to pay it

Since only you can see your credit information here, it is goiong to be up to you to discover what swent wrong.  I'm thinking that you may have taken a cash advance on one of your credit cards to pay off this debt?  If so, that would increase the usage percentage on that card and that could drop your score.  The articles on this site provide a very good credit education to those who really want to know how to build a good credit score.