I really don't know how to fix my credit. What things i can do to fix it?
Why are the reasons my credit score is poor? What things i can do to fix it? I remember i had two problems the first was an old credit card i believe i didn't pay. The second is like a family thing i put my name on a cellphone account and the cellphones were for my parents and my two sisters i didn't had a phone on that account. So they use my credit to get that account and there was a problem with that account charging fees that were wrong. And i think they ignored that account. But still all the blame is to me because that account had my name. Does a credit/debit card help on fixing my credit? Thanks if you can answer all of this.