Question

oafsurf

I paid off some collections and my score went up 50pts!
I paid off a new judgement (medical) and about $600 in old collections and my score went up about 50 pts! I originally started @ 515 before doing some disputing, some things fell off, most did not. So, I PAID some of them. I just paid off the remaining $900 in medical collections and look forward to more of a score improvement. Whoever said paying old debt is not effective is wrong. WOO HOO! Pay you debts and see your score go up!

Good for You !!!  Now, just stay on track by keeping up with all payments as due and you may see even higher numbers in your score!!