Question

KalaEstrella

I paid All my Debts , Credit Cards in March, when will my score be truthfully updated
Paid Century Link, Midnite Velvet. One Credit Card only is being paid in 4 installments of 220.00. Only 2 more remaining. Please Update my credit score. Tell me what else I can do . I need ti buy a car urgently . Emma Michelena

Ah the dilemma of time.

Credit scores and credit reporting as as slow as a snail.  

the reality is that even in the age of computers credit reporting can takle upto 90 days to report and cross report across the system.  Sometimes a lender may not report on an account for up to 6 months.  

Waiting for scores to update can be like watching grass grow.  

Just the way it is.