Question

ssmokeyy

I need to open one more card but not sure when the best time is. 745 credit score.
I spent a year getting my credit from 650 to 745. jan 5 i opened my stcu card with 8.9% and moved 75% of my debt to it. I now have 500 bucks and 600 more hitting me here in less than a month for taxes since i owe again this year. I make 42k take home and have a offer from citi for 12% apr and 18 months 0% apr but i got the offer before i opened my stcu card. Is it best right now to open the citi card or next month before the 15th. offer expires on the 15th. I guess what im asking is will the offer see that i just opened that stcu card and that the tranfers won't show finished until next month on the 7th. That's my guess i have a paid service and it shows 8k on my stcu account but also shows balances on usbank for 6k and snap on for 2k witch is what i moved to the stcu card. Thank u for all you're help. i also did call chase, cap, us bank and they told me they would lower me 1 point of apr but that if i wanted to lower my apr more i would have to cancel my card and get new card with them and if i have to do that i won't go with them again. my plan is to just get the citi card and move my chase over and just never use cap chase or us bank. usbank has 7k limit witch is right now i only have 50 bucks on it. chase is 1500 and has 500 on it and cap one is 2250 and i only have 110 on it. i only have one card close to its limits and that stcu because of the transfers and my goal is to pay half of it off in 12 months.