Question

Janess

I need to fix my vehicle but don't have the money to and have bad credit
My vehicle is in desperate need of repairs but I can't afford to fix it right now and am very upside down on my loan. Credit Karma showed me a refinancing at a lower rate and lower payments, but I don't know if this is a good option for me. I need advice. I can't get a new vehicle due to what I owe on my current vehicle and my credit score.

If your credit is not good, then refinancing is probably not an option. Even if you could save a minimal amount with a refi, the damage to your credit for doing the refi would not make it worth it as you need to start building up your credit. Start reading all that you can find on how to improve credit, come back and ask questions as needed.