Question

TAE0313

I need Info about Accounts in Collections
OK this may be a dumb question but I'm asking anyway. I have accounts in collections but when I try to see them, it doesn't tell me who I owe, just something criptic like SMS or MEDICAL something or other. How can I see who specifically I owe money to so I can contact them about payment?? I really wnat this off my credit record but I'm running into obstacles.

You go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports which you will look over very carefully.  You will file disputes on all WRONG (not yours) information with the credit bureau reporting same.  I do suggest you read the articles and utilize the other information and tools on this site so you can learn how to build and maintain a good credit score. That is what this site is all about.