Question

xtrn

I need advice on fixing my past issues
I have read a couple places that it's better to just pay off your debt while others say to negotiate it. I currently have a 540 credit score. I made my mistakes when I was younger and now I'm eager to try and fix them. I currently have 2 debts of $100, and one cc. Should I just call the collection agency and pay them off or call the company directly. I'd love for them to be deleted however I'm not sure if I can do that. What would be the best way to help boost up my score?

The best thing that you can do is to read all that you can on "Pay For Delete Agreements" as well as any information out there regarding paying old debt. You also should be aware of the seven year credit reporting time period. There is a ton of info on how to rebuild credit on this site and across the internet, be sure to take the time to read it.