Question

lcarson1111

I have three new accounts in collections. All it says on my report is NATIONWD REC.
I haven't created any new debt in 2 years but suddenly there are three accounts in collections. No attempt to contact me has been made. I have lived at the same address for five years and had the dame phone number for seven. I have no idea who NATIONWD REC is, anyone no? How can i find out?

NationWD REC

I found this information on this company by looking at Experian website

NRS/RECEIVIA
800-776-4600
PO BOX 8005
CLEVELAND, TN 37320

Most Helpful Response

NATIONWD REC

I just had an account go into collection with them as well with no contact. I was wondering the same thing about who they are.

NATIONWD REC

The same thing happened to me to. It also say's I have a tax lien. Was not notified. Something isn't right. Who are what is NATIONWD REC?? I have looked everywhere I could think of. Can not find it.

NATIONWD REC

I have 3 collections also on my account.

Has anyone successfully got them to remove the credit inquiry? I had the same happen to me where there was not attempt at contact made.