Question

jesstine

I have poor credit and was wondering how to start fixing my credit?Can i setup a month payment plan

A MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN FOR WHAT? if this is something you really want help with. Then try explaining your situation so someone can understand what you need help with. why do you have bad credit? do you owe money on credit cards or a car loan? Or maybe its utility bills. How am I supposed to know. I don't mean to sound rude, but we are not mind readers. I would love to give you some advice, but there's just nothing there in your question for me to go on.

I see people ask the question all the time. How do I raise my credit score? there are so many variables that its impossible to tell someone unless they make an effort to explain their situation.