Question

Taglog

I have a new account reported on my credit report and do not want it there
I had applied to be an authorized user on my husband's Lowe's credit card thinking that they would just send out a second card. Instead they added the account as a new account on my credit report this week. I am not a co-signer nor is it a joint Lowe's account. What happens if I have him call and take me off of the account and the account then shows as a closed account on my report the same month that it was added as a new account? Will that negatively impact my score? I don't want the balance that the card has on it on my credit report.