Question

RachelsMercy

I have a good credit account with Seventh Ave and they won't report it!
I've had an account with them for almost 2 years, and I have an EXCELLENT history with them. They just won't report it on my credit reports! I've asked repeatedly! How can I get them to report it on all 3 reports, and also, why don't they have to report good credit, which HELPS you, but will IMMEDIATELY report bad credit which HURTS you? Companies should be required to report good credit as well, or it is pointless to HAVE good credit with anyone!

seventh avenue

The only report to 1 credit report