I had two delinquent accounts on my credit score,
I paid them both of within a month, they totaled around 2200. My score is very low, 545. I'm wondering how long it takes for the credit to rise as well as am I going to have to dispute from one of the credit companies if they don't raise my score? I'm not really sure how to handle this or how I can begin raising my score, since I'm now paying my things on time. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do? Please & Thank you!!
I'm trying to get approved for a car loan. I know that it may take time for the score to raise, I'm just wondering how I can get the delinquent accounts off my report since I've paid them in full, and how much will my score rise?