Question

Adox

I had a hospital bill go to collections but it should have never gone to collections.
I had a hospital bill go to collections but after calling the hospital and finding out it should have never gone to collections in the first place, they retracted the bill so it was no longer in collections. So my questions are: How do I check to see if that collections notice is affecting my credit score and if so, who do I call to remove it?

Most Helpful Response

Pull your Free Credit Reports and take them to the Hospital to reqest they have the Collections removed from your reports.    File a complaint with the BBB if you do not help you.