I got Fingerhut Fresh start program and My credit score dropped 40 points.
I have been actively working to improve my credit score, I applied for the Fingerhut Fresh start program, they approved me with 230.00. I bought something for 52.00
total. I paid the department of 30.00 and I ave to pay the rest in a month. Fingerhut reported it to the credit bureaus and I thought My credit score would go up buy My credit score dropped 40 points. That's the only change i have in my credit report. I've been working so hard on muy credit. This a big set back for me. I'm really sad.