Posted in Site Suggestions

I GIVE UP!! I am headed to until Credit Karma fix all of this.
This used to be the best site I had EVER been to and I used it every single day! I am ALWAYS about upgrades and app improvements, and I am very patient to try figure out all the quirks, but as of this morning I have just given up. This site is just completely BROKEN now.

My mobile app and the web app do not sync at all, the scores are about 70 points difference between the 2, my credit score went down 42 points because I added an account (even though I removed 2), but it cannot really tell me why (which it used to do), the site is completely un-navigable, nothing is in the right place, it seems more about advertisements now than showing your pertinent information, and WHO NEEDS 2 CREDIT SCORES?? Just give me the one you think is the most accurate for my needs (which is what you did before).

I do not know why you made the switch and I am sure it has something to do with "business decisions" to make sure you can keep this site up for free (which we all appreciate), but unfortunately there is a point in time where a site like this becomes UN-usable, inaccurate, downright confusing, and in my case... not worth my time anymore to deal with the frustration (regardless of it is free or not).

Please rethink your stance on this moving forward, you guys have a great site and a great opportunity to make this thing incredible.

At this point I am not even mad, I am just sad and disappointed because I won't be using you anymore. Up to this point, your site has literally changed my financial life (for that I am eternally grateful)... you made managing my debt and monitoring my credit score "fun".

I will keep an eye on your progress moving forward... I never say never, so I hope changes are coming, and that the voices of your community are heard.