Question

Elijahsmom1995

I don't have the info to pay a creditor and can't find get it after calling them. please help
There are 3 items on my credit report from the same collector but I don't have account numbers or addresses to make payments. I called several times and was told to call another number and they don't answer or call back when message is left I don't know how to pay them.

This all sounds very suspicious to me. I would use extreme caution. It is hard for me to believe that a legitimate debt collector could not identify you by something as simple as your address. And to have you call another number where no one answers? Now that is very wierd.

I also hope that you are not going to try to get a "payment plan". That would be a very bad idea. Please do some thorough reading about this over the next couple of weeks, before communicating with the debt collector about this any further. Do some reading on "pay for delete agreements" and "FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act) as well. You might also consider "disputing" these account with the credit bureaus since the company is basically making things impossible for you to pay it. Please read as much as you can on all aspects of dealing with collection accounts and debt collectors before proceeding. Come back here and ask questions as necessary. (start a new question though).