Question

Wilk6pack

I did an inquiry on a late payment & my score dropped 33pts!!
I've had zero changes since I initiated an inquiry on Sept 29th. Two weeks later the results are in and my score dropped 33 points. Double edge sword, you don't dispute & you have a lower score than deserved, make a dispute & your score goes lower than ever

This happened to me as well

I inquired recently about  a late payment due to an automatic ebill sign up by a department store. I never got a paper bill.. Call the store,l they took me off ebill and took the late fee off. I paid the bill in full, as I always do.  When I went to this site to have them review and change it, my score went down.  In fact when I look at my timeline, my score went from a 771 to 711 in 3 months.  

I really can't count on this site anymore as it is just not accurate.