Question

Penguin40

I am trying to consolidate my credit card debt
I have $14,000 credit card debt in closed Chase credit cards. Credit Karma is recommending Citi Diamond Preferred. I have excellent credit and was approved for $8400. How do I transfer the remaining Chase cards if my limit is only $8400?????

Most Helpful Response

You said card(s)

So if you have 14,000 in debt on multiple cards...then you use that transfer amount to pay off one or two of those cards....but only IF the new card has a better interest rate than the old card. 

The remaining balance is something you should take to your bank and discuss a consolidation loan.  Really, that's your best avenue...in my opinion. 

Ha "Credit Karma is recommending Citi Diamond Preferred. "   and I have some beach front property for sale also.   HA

You need to pay off your Credit card Debt's you don't need to Transfer the Problem from one card to another card!