Question

bbishopsmileb

I am $30k in debt with diff lenders, what is the best way to consolidate?
I am 30k in debt! All though different lenders, student loans and credit cards. I still have a good credit card score but was wanting to lower my monthly payments. What is a good way to go about this? Show I go through some debt consolidating agency or get a credit card with enough to pay it all off?

Consumer Credit Counseling Services

Contact  Consumer Credit Counseling. They will contact your institutions and negotiate a lower rate and leave you with just one payment a month.  Best of all, it's free, and you'll also learn how to manage your money (and your credit)

Most Helpful Response

Website CCCS

Http://credit.org/cccs/         And I repeat.. It's Free, absolutely no charges. 

They will have you in the black (and good standing) in no time.    I'm a happy customer, BTW. They helped me get rid of over 70K in debt, and got me an "excellent" credit rating doing it.   

You'll be glad you did.