Question

paulim01

How will transferring my mortagage to my sisters names affect my credit score?
My sisters and I purchased a house together. But now that I'm getting married and not living at the house, my other sisters will keep the house. They've been approved for a refinance with a new lender and will be able to remove my name of the mortgage, so i may be able to in the future apply for my own mortgage or credit card. Will closing this loan negatively impact my score or will it make it better? If negatively, should I apply for a credit card before this happens as my current score is excellent at 754 or should i wait until after this transition. So confused. :(