Question

rednecklilbit

How to remove or update my credit report?
I noticed that an old loan which was paid off June 2013 is still showing active. How can I have this account updated to show the loan paid in full?

I would wait another 30 days then contact the creditor and ask them if they reported it as paid in full. If they did and the data is still not updated then get a copy of your real credit report from one of the big three bureaus and see if it is still on that one. You can file a dispute but withough evidence that it is paid a dispute will merely confirm that it is your debt. You may have to file a written dispute and include the evidence you have that the account is paid.

The best avenue is contacting the creditor direct.