Question

RenaeCheesecake

How to remove incorrect delinquent report?
I had closed a Capital One account, but apparently it was never put through. I hadn't used the card in almost a year, but I was being charged fees. I had no idea, and the fees were not paid on the account. I've already spoken to Capital One - the account has been closed, the fees are reversed and now there is no overdue balance. Will this delinquent report be removed from my credit. This has caused my credit score to drop now and I'm quite concerned.

It will remain on your report, but as a closed account in good standing with no late payments.