Question

toolman87

how to remove charge off accounts
I have about 4 accounts that say they are charged-off. These have been delinquent since 2009 and I'm wondering what the best course of action would be to get these removed from my credit report. I really don't want to wait another 3-4 years for these accounts to "fall off". Also i have another account which say its opened from some MIDLAND LCC collections agency i guess. Not sure if one of the other CC company's sold my debt to them but if i haven't made a payment to them does the original date of debt begin from the date sold or from the date of the first delinquent charge on the original account?

Thanks for the help i just really want to improve my credit score and get back on the right track. Currently I'm at 648 but have been denied for any sort of credit.