Question

colivera

How to fix/repair my credit on my own?
I am interested in repairing my credit myself. I have pulled my credit report and need some sort of guidance or suggestions as to were to begin!! Should I dispute inquires first? Should I contact the collection companies before sending letters to major credit bureaus? Any suggestions as to where to start would be very much appreciated!
Thank you in advance

A clean slate credit repair advocates. Better than ovation credit repair and cost less than anyone else thus far. They have material for free

Truereliable

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was.'' besthacker0509 @ gmail . com '' is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Clean slate credit consultants in Miami Florida a registered nonprofit entity that helped me and my husband. They are activists with no filter so if you like straight talk you'll love them.

Cleanslatecredit .org

I recently decided to buy a home better suited for I and my 4 kids. I did not have the best, let us say, track record with financials in my past and my credit was abysmal. I was sitting at 540 and i could not apply for a home loan. I was very worried so i could just get a roof over my head. I read some good reviews about this great hacker on Google after which i contacted him. Unbelievably my score rocket up to 781 in 4 days. This hacker is the best thing that ever happened to me and my family. You can also contact him for all hacking services at: (COMPUTERSPYEXPERTS@GMAIL. COM)  (859) 780-37 79

How to fix your credit.

I am in the middle of fixing my credit so I can offer you some advice that is working for me. First of all, I looked for all the accounts I had in collections. When I was younger I let things o not concerning myself with future consequences. Anyway, I had about 7-8 accounts in collections. I sorted these collections by the amount I owed each account. I then started contacting the collection agencies of the lowest amounts I owed and made arrangements to pay those off. One of my bigger collections was a hodspital ill when I had pneumonia. The bill was about $9000 so I contacted them to see if there was a way to make arrangements. They forwarded me to a financial assistance charity organization they dealt with, I filled out their peperwork and was eventually approved for 100% coverage of that bill. I now have only 2 items in collections with balances over $2000. Taking care of some of the collections raised my score. As my score got higher, I was able to open a few credit accounts and have kept them in good standing which has raised my credit score even more. I opened a credit card account with a $300 limit and now have a $500 limit, I am soon eligible for another credit limit increase I might add. I also opened a furniture account and an appliance store account. I have since paid the furniture account off and am currently paying on the appliance store account. I assume because I had those accounts and they were in ood standing that Fingerhut finally allowed me to have an account with them when i was turned down in the past. Fingerhut account is paid off and still current. One bad thing about my credit is the amount of inquiries I have which is 15 in a 2 year period. It took all those inquiries to get the 4 new accounts I do have though so I could establish credit. My advice on establishing accounts though is don't get more than your finances can handle. Also, don't get your balances too high. Add up the balances you have for each credit account and divide that by the total of the credit limits for those accounts and you wind up with your credit utilization rate. It is always goods to keep your utilization rate below 20%. That means if you have a $1000 credit limit altogether, for example, don't let the balance you owe be more than $200 whenever possible. Pay your bills on time but even though you may pay an account off, don't close. the more open accounts you have in good standing then the better for your credit.  Only dispute items on your credit report that you don't recognize or if the balance seems a lot different than you remember, companies do make errors at times. All in all, take care of collection accounts best you can, open new accounts, pay your bills on time, keep accounts and in good standing, last but not least keep your credit utilization low and watch out the amount of inquiries to your credit. I hope that helps you.

mollydee

Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (trusthacker093 @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780 to 820 I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6 days  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (trusthacker093 @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy.

Credit Helper

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at  besthacker0509 @ g m a i l . c o m  He's affordable and always at your service.

Hottest !!!

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m

How I be feel.

Some what help full

Reliant Credit Repair

checked with a lot of companies these guys were the best. gave me tons of info before i even paid a penny, got my scores up theyre nice honest and they have an office you can visit so you know theyre not a scam bc believe me its happened to me before but i learned  YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR try them

Credit Help

Credit repair companies are a total rip off and I can tell from my experience for several years. All they did was take my money and never removed or updated the items I wanted off. I used lexington Law and I was really frustrated because I could not get approved for anything then my closest pal introduce me to the God Eye. I must say I was further convinced when I read some articles about him online and guess what? He live beyond my expectation. He successfully fixed my credit score to 820 excellent standard, delete all the negative collections on my report  within 72 hours only and now I know why he is recommended by everyone as the first and only hackr to successfully fix credit scores. Don’t get ripped off lexington law. Get this done easily with the help of the God's eye. GODEYEVIEWHACKER at HOTMAIL dot COM. 

Credit

I desperately needed help in increasing my credit score to be able to obtain a new place to live and pay off my mortgage that was killing me. I got in touch with the God eye with so much positiveness in my heart and just as I hoped, he got the job done within 4 days. I had credit scores of 554 (TU), 548 (EQ) and 550 (EX).  he removed all the negative collections on my report, deleted my evictions record and eventually raised my credit score to 829, all my score are above 790 and verified the changes with the 3 credit bureaus. I can't thank him enough for the great thing he has done in my life. The God eye is the best and i can't thank him enough. I will implore you to get to him if you have any issues relating to your credit. I promise he's always willing to help. Tell him i referred you. Godeyeviewhacker AT hotmail DOT com

MAIN MAN

My credit cards are maxed out and my credit score is 580 and below 500 across the 3 credit bureaus, I was so depressed with thinking day by day how my credit is gonna be fixed. I contacted some companies and they work on my credit for 2 weeks without changing anything. I left them and asked my friend to help me get out of this mess. He introduce me to the man that change my life for good. He helped me increase my credit score to 815 excellent standard within 72 hours and helped me clear all the debts on my credit cards in 3 weeks after fixing my credit score. I can't stop thinking him as he is the best i could refer to everyone i know. (Godeyeviewhacker AT hotmail DOT com)