Question

LaLady13

how to contact the debts on my acct. and once I pay off will my credit raise?
Im trying to find out how I can contact the agencies I have my debt with. It doesn't have their info for me to do so. How can I get that? and once I paid off a debt will my credit go up? please contact me asap. Also I paid a few debts already but in your website it doesn't upgrade and show this change? why not?

Most Helpful Response

Most changes take about 30 days to update.... Also you need to order a "free" copy of your credit report that displays all the needed info to contact your creditors....  Good luck my friend....

jwsister

First, you want to make sure they are YOUR debts, because it's not uncommon for there to be errors on credit reports.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all wrong information with the credit bureau reporting it.  If you have not been hearing from a creditor (phone or mail) and it is showing on your report, it likely is wrong. 

ok thanks. i already did the annualcreditreport.com and disputed some of my debts. i have a copy of the ones that were cleared . on credit karma there are some different debts that showed than on the annualcreditreport.com . do you know which one is more accurate. If i do another free credit report will it affect my credit?