Question

KiRocka

How should i dispute?
I have two judgments on my credit report from 2009. Two different amounts but I believe its from the same item that I got in 2004. The judgments are for $2100 and $1900. The item was 2200 originally. Should I dispute it? Can I get at least one judgment off?

Most Helpful Response

How You Should Go About This

Judgements can be tricky if not handled correctly. I would not recommend going to court. I would call the company you owe and try to make an arrangement with them. Try to do it on the lowest amount owed.

I you believe the amounts are in error, you can try and dispute them or at least one of them. Again, you should give it some thought first because your creditors could call you to court.