How much will my credit score increase at each level of total accounts? 1-5, 6-10, 11-20 and 21+?
I have a total of 5 on my account and plan on getting more accounts right away but some day I will get a new car, house or card which will eventually change the number of accounts. How many points does each level affect the credit score?

I don't plan on getting more right away* sorry

Too many variables.

It is So Much More then the number of accounts you have that nobody can answer your question.

If you want to see a bit of history that I have done then look at my profile.   There is a timeline of what I have done over the years.

Good Luck

It's really not about the number of cards you have.  There are 5 primary factors /categories that impact your credit score and within each of those areas are numerous sub categories.  Below are the categories.  

1. How you pay your bills (35 percent of the score)
This is the most important factor; how you’ve paid your bills in the past. The strongest emphasis is on recent activity (2 years or less.) Paying all your bills on time is good. Paying them late on a consistent basis is very bad. Few things hurt your score as heavily as past due payments. Having accounts that were sent to collections is even worse. Declaring bankruptcy is worst. Think long and hard before filing for bankruptcy. It most cases, it simply isn’t worth it.

2. Your debt and your available credit (30 percent)

The second most important area is your outstanding debt — how much money you owe on unsecured and secured loans, (Credit cards, car loans, mortgages, home equity lines, etc.)

Also of importance is the total amount of credit you have available. If you have 10 credit cards that each have $5,000 credit limits, that’s $50,000 of available credit. Statistically, people who have a lot of credit available tend to use it, which makes them a less attractive credit risk.

3. Length of credit history (15 percent)

The third consideration is the length of your credit history. The longer you’ve had credit — particularly if it’s with the same credit issuers — the more points you’ll get.

4. Mix of credit (10 percent)

The best scores will have a mix of both revolving credit, such as credit cards, and installment credit, such as mortgages and car loans. “Statistically, consumers with a richer variety of experiences are better credit risks,” Watts says. “They know how to handle money.”

5. New credit applications (10 percent)

The final category is how many credit applications you’re filling out. The model compensates for people who are rate shopping for the best mortgage or car loan rates. The only time shopping really hurts your score is when you have previous recent credit stumbles, such as late payments or bills sent to collections.

If you have further questions, please click on my profile name and my contact info is there.