Question

Dezaster

How many points will my credit score go down if I have my car repossessed?
I signed for a car for my now ex-boyfriend and now he cannot afford to make the payments. He left the car with the keys in my mail box with no warning. Now I have this car I cannot afford either. Nobody wants to buy it because the payout is so high and I don't want to give it back to the dealer and have it repossessed but I'm stuck in a sticky situation. How negatively will affect my credit score?

First talk to the dealer and try to see if you can somehow get a modified payment something you can afford....... I don't really know how much a repo will affect your credit but it will.... Good luck.