Question

Posted in Taxes

birons247

How long after I file before IRS accepts return?
I filed last year using CK, now again this year, and it seems like the IRS takes a little longer to "accept" return when using CK, as compared to previous years. Has anyone filed this year using CK and had the IRS accept their return yet?

Page 1 of 4   Previous | Next

This is my first year using Ck to file and its been over 24hr and my return has not been accepted. In the past with turbo tax it was accepted almost immediately. Clearly CK has issues and if my return isn't accepted soon I won't be using them again.

gaek4

I submitted both of mine on the 27th and neither have been accepted yet.  I've use CK the last 2 years and they've always been submitted and accepted the same day.  I'm starting to worry.  If they're not accepted by Monday I will just mail mine in and will NOT be using CK again.

Felicia247

I filed last sunday 01/26/20. My taxes have just now been accepted. but my tax return on CK still says pending. Check with the IRS website and not CK. That's what I did to find out it's been accepted. Good Luck!

butterfly7578

Go to "where's my refund " online and it will tell you if they accepted it or not. It should say they received it! I filed mine 1/28 and on ck it still says pending. I'm relieved to see they have accepted it. 

Reneem744

Has anyone status updated to received today? I just checked and still nothing on my end.

newguy40

FILED 1/25/2020  Still has not been accpeted - Checked wheres myrefund no information. Filed again with turbo Tax - REJECTED says I already filed  

Call the Automatic Number No information about refund when i put all the information in. 

So they accpeted but wont tell me they accpeted so they can hold them and reiew kfor identify thief, because technicaly I have to wait 21days from the tie they recived them before they will talk to me.  What games they play ! Quick to take it but slow to process . 

GEMINILOV8

Yeah I'm having the same issue now. Its been 3 days. Has your return been accepted? And when did u file??

nahdluv

I filed with CK on 01/21/2020 and my return was just accepted today...02/05/2020....seriously way too long.  I may not be using them anymore as well.

Mendieta80

Did you ever got a acceptance? I filed mines on Jan 31 and still nothing and we are in the 6 feb.

Filed Tax 2019 last night

Filed last night, waiting today! I did read somewhere on internet saying that would not hear "acceptance" over the weekend, lucky if Monday but most likey Tues/Wed and I used TurboTax in the past, it was fast accepted. I did use CK last year and it was also fast but I do not remember how fast but within 24 hrs I believe but that was on a Tuesday evening last year. So IDK... 

cheryletzel2013

I filed jan 31 and im still waiting to be accepted or rejected too. Im starting to panic

GEMINILOV8

I filed on February the 1st also, still has not been accepted. How about you??

2020 still not accepted

Does anyone else see the message on wmr that the info submitted does not match what they have on file?

I completed them on the 27th and mine have not been accepted yet

gaek4

I submitted mine on the 27th also and they still haven't been accepted. I've used CK the last 2 years and they've always been submitted and accepted the same day.  Not sure what is going on...

newguy40

I did here they are delayed and short staff and are taking Fraud serious, and now we all suffer the wrath of the IRS- USe them last year acpeted right away. First time in 20 years I filed Before Jan 25th, 2020 and now Feb 1st - still not accepted by IRS and filed for GEORGIA state return E-File. 

I dont think there is no real fast way anymore to file- Uneless you pay all the Money to HR BLCOK to get a Rapide refund advanced . JUst food food for thought- Obvously there has to be a reason but they wont tell us, and from reading these post it seems common this year ! 

Felicia247

Go to the IRS website and log in. Mine was just accepted yesterday on the IRS website and CK still says pending.

dat1012

Like others said. Mine still said not accepted but use "Wheres My Refund" IRS app or go to IRS website and it will probably show accepted. Just not updated on CK yet. Mine shows accepted but not on CK.

Still Waiting!

I filed with Credit Karma on Jan 22 and they were received on Jan 29 at 3 PM. As of Feb 7 they have yet to approve my refund. I don't know why it takes so fking long to process my return. This is the digital age, why isn't everything instant? It should not take weeks like it used to when everything was done via snail mail. I think this is just another stall tactic by the law makers who accept bribes to help the companies that offer refund advances.

newguy40

IRS Accepted

I filed Friday using credit Karma & still not accepted, filed my mothers using e-file Saturday and was accepted withing 15 minutes.

2019 taxes

I filed both federal and state on Jan 20, 2020. It is now feb 1, 2020 and neither has been accepted.

alexamarie1

Same thing has happened to me 

Felicia247

Reneem744

What does it say when you check wmr?? It's saying the information I entered doesn't match to try again.

Credit karma is horrible I'll NEVER use them again after this year total waste of my time

I filed my return on 02/06/2018 at 9:58am est. As of 02/09/2018 6:14pm est my returns have not been accepted. I contacted IRS (earlier today), and after waiting several hours to speak with a live agent, I was told the only information in the system was my return being rejected back in January when I used turbo tax (which I already knew about). I decided to mail in my returns this year, but I"m still checking to see if my return will actually be sent to the IRS through credit karma. I will not use their tax services again, not worth the headache. I also hate there is no phone number to call in order to speak with someone about the issue.

Refunds

General Speaking .... The IRS did NOT start accepting returns until January 29, 2018. If you submitted your return before then, you wouldn't get an email of acceptance. When you submit a tax return through any "Software" program electronically. It could take 24-48 hours for the IRS to accept the return. If you submit a return on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, don't expect an acceptance email until the following week. If you are lucky you might possibly get one on Monday, but most likely you will receive it Tuesday/Wednesday. Once you get your official "acceptance" from the IRS, they will not have any information on file for you for 21 DAYS!! Until your return is completely processed and finalized, which in fact, takes 3 weeks/21 days from the day the IRS accepts your electronically filed return. So if you call, you will not get a refund date. Best bet, check the website. Or the mobile app. It has the most up-to-date info. If you don't see a refund date online then neither will the person you are calling. Might save you 2 hours of waiting on hold, getting no where and most importantly, less frustration for you!

Page 1 of 4   Previous | Next