Question

Cosmosage

How do I take off a Creditor listed on BK 7 that still show? (Sears)
Sears has listed on two Credit Agencies that I owe $$, but actually wrote with it that it is from my BK 7, which discharged almost 5 years ago. But it still is pulling down my FICO Score.
How do I get this off my Credit Report?

Bankruptcy does not erase your credit history, only time will.  That Sears account will remain on your credit report for 7 years from the date of last activity, then it will fall off.  The notation of the bankruptcy will remain a derogatory on your report for 10 years from the date it was filed.  There is no way of removing it before then.