Question

agusgali

how do I sue a collector who intentionally put wrong information on my reports?
A collector got a hold of an old unpaid account from 10 years ago. They reported it as being opened this year. I don't want to only remove the account from my reports but also I want to sue them in small claims court for my damages. How can I sue them in Nevada? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Agustin.

The damages would be if you have had some type of hardship because of the criminal activity conducted by the collector in question, otherwise just write a dispute letter to the credit bureaus asking them to validate the negative item and they will remove it.