Question

sauceysdave

how do i object to a collection account
The account added to my credit report in july I do not owe. I returned the item in queston to my doctor's office in good condition. they want me to pay for it being broken. I had nothing to do with that and there is no way they can prove it was not done by either my doctor's office or their own mail room

Well did you Take the Item to the Dr's office or did you send it back to the Doctor's office?

If you took it back to them in person,  did you have them verify that everything was ok?

If you sent it in the mail you did you insure it for the value of the device incase something happened to it?