Question

StacieGantt

how do I get credit karma direct dispute on my profile, it shows up on my husband's but not mine?

Most Helpful Response

Hi Stacie,

This feature is not yet available for all members. It is a new feature that is currently being tested on a small group of users. Once we're satisfied with the initial tests, it will become available to all members. 

Thanks for your patience! 

jenibel

Any idea when this feature will be available to all users?

Direct Dispute was available to me, and worked great, now it's gone, what happened? P.S. I was in the middle of a Direct Dispute when the option vanished?

reenarashid

i did direct dispute bcz i have paid off my car now im on lease with other dealers .

the credit is still showing in my account I dont know why but i disputed im not liable to this accoutn anymore i got result back that no chages were made 

even i have gotten a letter from nissan also that i have paid in full