Question

qtgee

how do i get all 3 credit report for free

Everyone can get a free credit report fr

everyone can get a free credit report from all major creit bureaus at annualcreditreport.com. No credit is needed it just ask you to verify recent addresses and recent loans  all free no creating an account .shows everything  on reports.no scores just report.

fish14121

Thank you! Now I know!

Free Credit Reports

One can go to www.annualcreditreport.com for FREE reports from All 3 bureaus, but the Equifax is done via mail or telephone. You will not be able to see a PDF or print from their website ever. 

To access one's FICO scores, which is the score's that will be accurate and show you what a lemder will see, go to www.fico.com 

To open a bank account, they pull a BEACON score, usually with Transunion. A  home lender will look at all 3 FICO scores.

Hope this helps!!

fish14121

In Google Chrome you can click the little 3 bars on the top right and select print. When the print dialogue appers on the left, click the destination button and you should be able to save as pdf. It works for me at least. Just fyi.

Credit Score for FREE!

Quizzle.com is free. Only for the first time

quizzle.com only provides your experian credit report and score but doesn't necessarily provide updates often mind you it does state it updates scores and info every 6months... huge time lapse where as creditkarma.com provides your transunion score and report for free no credit card necessary as well.. yet it updates your score and any changes in your report every 2wks. with my fico that does require a credit/debit card charges a dollar off your card and gives you the equifax score and report but let's face it YOUR BEST BET IS TO USE FREESCORESANDMORE.COM it does require a credit/debit card upon registering but I promise it won't even touch a dollar off your account unless you don't cancel your 14 day trial. the reason a card is needed is after your 14day trial freescoresandmore.com assumes you are satisfied with the program and there for charge your accnt 14.99 the day of trial and there on after. but if you want the real mccoy your going to have to pay about 60.00 to get all 3 fico scores. unfortunately these free credit report/score companies such as CREDIT KARMA, CREDIT SESAME, QUIZZLE.COM ETC. they're all transrisk scores that are estimates of your credit report/scores not it's true accurate scores that lenders,brokers,loan officers, underwritters pull when looking for a loan or a mortgage etc.  

Credit Report

I need a copy of my credit report.

Most Helpful Response

You can order all three credit reports once a year for free at annualcreditreport.com, which is actually free. Avoid freecreditreport.com as they will sign you up for a plan that will cost you money.

thanks. I thought Credit Karma was going to supply all 3.

if you had already pulled your report off freeannualreport.com and don't have access to any recent activities in your report... your best bet to get a 14day trial and pull all 3 scores is freescoresandmore.com I'm currently using it and I love it. I just need to call to cancel my subscription before I forget to cancel on the 14th day ;) good luck.

credit sesame gives all three

Credti Report For Free

I was told I would be able to obtain my reports through credit Karma, and that was not the case.

Yet I still did recive a lot of informatin that has helped out a lot.

Getting credit reports from the other be

I would like to know how to get all credit reports from all the different credit score companies to compare with the credit karma score

I tried annualcreditreport.com,but they also sign you up for a plan that will cost you money. Any other ideas?

knighti8

If you go to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/ you can get a completely free credit report from each reporting agency. I have done it each year and you are not required to sign up for any of the offered plans you just have to skip the offers.