Question

budlightnin1

How do I get a letter explaining delinquent payments added to my file.
EXPLANATION
FOR
DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS

August 5, 2015

To whom it may concern,

For the past six years I have been the sole care provider of my wife, who had Dementia and pasted away on May 14, 2015. During the last two years of that period, she would, not realizing what she was doing and not able to remember where she had placed them, hide the mail in any number of places in the house. Consequently, I was unable to respond to the bills coming in, in
a responsible manner.

Any consideration you may allow in this manner, I would certainly appreciate. A brighter future lies ahead for us all.

Respectfully,

Bud W. Clark

I am very sorry to hear about your situation and while that is a very reasonable explanation unfortunately we cannot add things like that to our credit reports. There are many things that you can do though to improve your credit. The way to get started is to spend an hour or two a day reading articles on here and across the internet on ways to rebuild credit. Any questions along the way, you can ask on here and we will be glad to help you the best that we can.