Question

jhsswhapq

How can you remove inactive credit cards from your credit report without hurting your credit?
I have two credit cards showing on my credit report that are not activated. How can I get these off my report without hurting my credit. I have one that is activated that I do not use how can I cancel this card without hurting my credit,

Why?

Why do you want to cancel these credit cards? If you cancel open credit cards you will lower the amount of credit avaialable to you and raise your credit utilization. Higher credit untilization will always lower your score.

How much your score is lowered depends on how much debt you have on the other credit cards.

If there is no reason to close these cards don't do it, just put them in your sock drawer and don't use them, but don't cancel them unless there is a VERY good reason to do that.