Question

Ereyito

How can I see all three credit scores?
I was wondering if you could get all three credit scores on this website? If not where can I do that for free?

Angry One

Does anyone, other than I, think it is disgusting that three companies can withhold or charge you for information about yourself? And why should we have to jump throught hoops to get OUR information, let alone jumping through more hoops to get THEIR errors corrected. I am so angry that this system is still in use. It is full of flaws and conflicting information. Look at all the posts above, one company says this, one says that, one outfit uses this, one uses that. One can pull a credit report and affect your credit rating...and you may not ever know it! How can we, as consumers---their customers---bring an end to this idiocy. Everyone's credit score (and there should just be one!) should be available anytime they want to look at it.   This is not rocket science, it is an ongoing scam and should be investigated.

Oh, now I feel much better now. I thank the good folks at CreditKarma giving us a window to view what is being reported about us without charging us!     

Fico Scores

Ensure that you pull your FICO credit scores from myfico.com ...these are your actual credit scores that many lenders use to help deteremine if you are eligible for a mortage, auto loan, etc. My credit karma score for transunion says 569. I have a membership with creditscore.com and they have my transunion score listed at 630. I decided to check my FICO score yesterday for transunion and its 602. I have nothing against credit karma but its not your real credit score. All of this plus score and vantage score is complete crap. If you arent viewing your FICO scores for transunion, equifax, and experian then you aren't seeing your true scores that lenders actually use.

Credit scores

The first time I signed up with credit karma  I received all three credit scores  as well as a lot of good advise on getting and keeping a good credit score.  Why only Transunion now?

freescore.com gives you all 3 scores and all 3 reports, but it's only free during the 7-day trial period, then you pay like $15-20/mo after that.  I haven't found anything that updates all three scores on a day-by-day basis yet.  freescore.com gives all 3 every month though, so not too bad.  Everyone stop talking about the annualcreditreport thing, that isn't his/her question, this person wants the scores, not the reports.

Don't you see guys this is all a RACKET. Where ever you buy your credit score, or all 3 from different sourses, these are the one they give you the consumer and charge you money for it. They give lenders a different score. My equifax a week ago was 748 (I pulled it from the car dealership on their computer. They pull my Equifax thru their channel and it was 630) Welcome to  the real world of finances.

Getting all "3" Reports for free!!!

Go to "annualcreditreport.com" to receive your free copy of  all 3 credit reports. You can only do this once a year, and the only downfault is that it will not tell you your credit score. The site will only ask  you to veify your name, address, and social, as well indicate which reports you're interested in viewing (check marking 1 or all 3 experian,equifax,transunion). Please note: FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE SITE...

Annunalcreditreport.com      Totally free your allowed to access your credit report from the 3 major companies twice a year!!!!!!  but it doesn't offer free credit scores.

"Scores" can be found just about anywhere.  Just don't apply for a car loan, credit card, or mortgage unless the "score" you're looking at has the FICO logo attached to it.

You've been warned....

I believe all this is a bunch of b.s because if my life is free then why should everything be based upon credit its only the government who controls the world and as me I dont give a dam about credit at this time I dont have the money to buy what I want and need then I guess it aint meant for me to have because it is ridiculious how we as people are being treated our ancestors fought for freedom and better lives and yet still to come more b.s. I find it hard to live in this world because you can have the greatest dam credit in the world and guess what you wlll pay later in life so the moral of this story is to GET OUT AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD IF WE START BOYCOTTING THIS TYPE OF **** WATCH HOW **** TURN AROUND FOR YOU BELIEVE ME THAT IS THE GAME WE AS PEOPLE NEED TO DO AND REGAIN BACK WHAT WE ONCE HAD 

AliceBlankenship

wow at least some punctuation would have been helpful to understand this. But it seems like a of gibbersih to me.

FreeCreditReport.com gives you 1 annual credit report from all 3 agencies